|New Member Register Tutorial|
Display Email - Show email to other users. If you would prefer to keep it hidden simply select "No"
Please make sure you have entered a valid email address. We must approve every account before it is made active and cannot approve an account unless we are able to confirm your email address.
Adding a photograph is not mandatory, however we highly recomend it. Remember the image you upload will be on your profile. If you have uploaded an explicit or offensive image your account will be deleted immediately.
|Terms & Conditions|
2. Findalettings.com (the “Website”) is operated by Findlettings.com Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales with the company number 07696606. Findlettings.com Ltd registered office; Suite 1, 47 Coopers Lane London NW1 1HD.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
5. All material published on the Website or by Findlettings.com (hereinafter 'we', 'our') is published in good faith. Findlettings.com Ltd does not inspect any of the properties appearing on the Website and cannot confirm the accuracy of any property details provided on the Website and we shall not accept responsibility or liability for any inaccuracies. We strongly advise you to inspect the property thoroughly yourself before entering into any agreements.
6. Findlettings.com Ltd does not in any circumstances accept responsibility for the accuracy or otherwise of any advertisement or message or any content generally.
7. Findlettings.com Ltd does not endorse, monitor or otherwise approve any of the tenants seeking rooms or entire properties to let that appear on the Website and cannot make any guarantees of the credit worthiness, honesty, behaviour, rental history or ability to pay rent of any of the tenants listed with us. We cannot be held responsible for any resulting loss or damages of any nature whatsoever and however arising.
8. Findlettings.com Ltd does not endorse any of the rooms or properties that appear on the Website (advertised by landlords and other room advertisers) and cannot make any guarantees of their availability, quality, compliance with relevant laws and regulations nor any guarantees about the reliability, honesty or behaviour of the landlords or house sharers. We cannot be held responsible for any resulting loss or damages of any nature whatsoever and however arising.
9.You must not hack into or otherwise disrupt Findlettings.com Ltd systems or the Website. This includes (but is not limited to) using automated programs, spiders, web crawlers, robots, scrapers to access or harvest data for use on external websites, for marketing purposes of any kind or any other purpose. In particular you may not harvest information about other users of the Website or bypass measures used to prevent or restrict access to the Website. Such actions are prohibited and will be considered a misuse of the system and may result in your account being suspended and in some cases cancelled.
10. You agree that you will not use automation software to send multiple messages through the user to user messaging system. Further you will not, distribute or contain spam, chain letters or pyramid schemes, viruses, Trojan worms, spyware or other technology that could harm Findlettings.com or the interests of other users. If you are found to be in breach of the requirements in this provision you may have your account suspended and, in some cases, cancelled.
11. You warrant that content that you upload is not false or misleading and shall not infringe any third party rights. Further, you agree that you are responsible for all content that is uploaded to the Website via your account and for any consequences of uploading this content.
12. You may not publish or upload offensive content (including photographs) on the Website, this includes content that is or contains: offensive language, overtly sexually explicit, indecent, defamatory, unlawful, threatening, libellous, abusive, harmful, inflammatory, bigoted, racially offensive, obscene or harassing or which promotes hatred on the grounds of race, religion, gender, disability or sexual orientation. Further, you may not publish content that encourages behaviour that may constitute a criminal offence, result in civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation.
13. You may not copy, modify or distribute any content uploaded by another user without their consent.
14. You warrant that all content that you upload, including videos and photographs, depicts current and accurate representations of the rooms available for let and that the copyright in the photographs is owned by or licensed to you for the purpose of using or uploading the information onto the Website. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
15. Unless otherwise specified the copyright and all other intellectual property rights in the contents of all the pages in this Website are owned by or licensed to Findlettings.com Ltd.
16. By submitting or uploading information to our Website you are granting to Findlettings.com Ltd, and representing that you have the authority to grant to us a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable and royalty-free licence to use and distribute such information without restriction in any form, for any purpose and in any media now known or hereafter invented.
17. You warrant that you will not post content that infringes the rights of any third parties, including intellectual property rights and other proprietary rights. If Findlettings.com Ltd discovers or is alerted to the fact that your advertisement contains infringing content, Findlettings.com Ltd will remove the advertisement and any related content and may cancel your account in its sole discretion.
18. Findlettings.com Ltd does not guarantee that offensive or inappropriate content material will be immediately removed or deleted from the Website. Failure by Findlettings.com Ltd to remove or delete offensive or inappropriate content does not waive our right to remove or delete offensive or inappropriate content in subsequent or similar cases.
NOTICE AND TAKE DOWN OF CONTENT
19. If you notice or become aware of any content on the website or offers made via the website that infringe the provisions of the terms or otherwise infringe the rights of a third party you must report this to Findlettings.com Ltd contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This notice must contain sufficient information for us to determine the content or offer in question as well as your relationship to the content (for example if you believe your rights are being infringed by another user).
20. When content or an offer has been reported, Findlettings.com Ltd will investigate and determine what action to take in its sole discretion. This could involve contacting the infringing user to issue a warning, suspending their account, or in some cases, cancelling the account of the user in question.
21. Findlettings.com Ltd reserves the right to refuse to list and or deactivate advertisements or edit content which it deems is in violation of paragraphs 11-16 above or for any other reason at its sole discretion. In such cases no refunds will be given and Findlettings.com Ltd reserves the right to cancel contractual relations with you. In the event Findlettings.com Ltd receives one or more complaints about an advertisement or user, Findlettings.com Ltd reserves the right to temporarily suspend the advertisement or account in question while it investigates the matter.
22. Findlettings.com Ltd reserves the right to cancel the accounts of any users found to be previously banned or in contravention of our Terms. In such cases the account holder will not be notified and any monies paid will be retained by Findlettings.com Ltd in order to cover our costs.
23. You may cancel the placement of an advertisement within 7 days of the day following placement of the order. You accept that where Findlettings.com Ltd has begun providing services in relation to the Advertisement before expiry of the 7 day period the right to cancel is lost. You agree that Findlettings.com Ltd will begin providing services in relation to the order two working days prior to the agreed publication date of the advertisement and a valid cancellation can only occur prior to the commencement of such services.
24. Where Findlettings.com Ltd commits a publishing error in relation to an advertisement you may cancel the order and shall be entitled to a refund or allow Findlettings.com Ltd to re-insert the advertisement or adjust the cost. The right of cancellation, re-insertion, refund and adjustment shall not apply where the error or misprint fails to materially detract from the totality of the advertisement.
25. Findlettings.com Ltd reserves the right to publish adverts (without any personal contact information) across other network of sites, including intoLondon.com as well as uploading to relevant portal websites or any other websites required by Findlettings.com Ltd (the “Third Party Websites”)
26. Findlettings.com Ltd does not guarantee uninterrupted or error free access to or running of the Website or any transactions conducted through it and we shall not be liable for any failure in processing your details due to software or internet errors, viruses or unavailability, or circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
27. Findlettings.com Ltd excludes liability for negligence for any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits arising out of or in connection with the viewing, use or performance of this website or its contents or any other liability. Findlettings.com Ltd does not exclude liability for personal injury or death.
28. The pages contained on the Website may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors. Findlettings.com Ltd assumes no responsibility for and disclaims all liability for any errors or omissions on the Website. All content published on the Website is provided on an “as is” basis.
29. Findlettings.com Ltd reserves the right to amend and update information on the Website from time to time. We accept neither responsibility for keeping the information in these pages up to date nor liability for any failure to do so.
30.To the extent permitted by law all implied terms, conditions, warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever with regard to our service, our Website or any information or service provided through our Website are strictly excluded. This includes those that relate to quality, merchantability, durability, fitness for a particular purpose and those arising from statute.
31. IN NO EVENT SHALL FINDLETTINGS.COM LTD BE LIABLE TO YOU AS USER OR ADVERTISER OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS REVENUE, GOODWILL, PROFITS OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH OUR SERVICES, THE CONTENT ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITES OR ANY WEB SITE REFERENCED OR LINKED TO FROM THE WEBSITE.
32. You may view Findlettings.com Ltd and print hard copies of material on it for your personal, non-commercial use. You may also permit your computer to make a transient copy of the contents of this website for online viewing only. You may not copy any contents of this website to third parties including but not limited to caching. Any infringement of Findlettings.com Ltd ’s intellectual property rights including through copying whether in electronic, hard copy or other format, distribution, adaptation, broadcasting, republishing is prohibited and shall be strictly enforced.
33. Findlettings.com Ltd excludes liability for whether or not the downloadable documents are fit for any particular purpose and cannot accept any liability or responsibility for their use. If you are unsure whether a document will meet your need, please seek independent legal advice.
34. When you register with Findlettings.com Ltd, you will select or be assigned a password. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. You are also liable for any and all statements made and acts or omissions that occur through the use of your password and account, including any mail sent and any charges incurred. Therefore, you must take steps to ensure that others do not gain access to your password and account. You may not transfer or share your account with anyone, and we reserve the right to immediately terminate your account in the event of any unauthorized transfer or sharing thereof.
36. Findlettings.com Ltd’s Terms do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
37. The placing of an order for an advertisement amounts to an acceptance of these Terms to the exclusion of any other terms and conditions.
38. If any provision of these Terms is held to be void or unenforceable in whole or in part, these Terms shall continue to be valid as to the other provisions and the remainder of the affected provision. No waiver by Findlettings.com Ltd shall be effective except in relation to the matter in respect of which it was specifically given.
40. Nothing in these Terms is intended to confer on any person any right to enforce any provision of these terms which that person would not have had but for the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
41. These Terms shall be construed under and governed by the laws of England and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts
These terms and conditions have been reviewed and approved by Reed Smith Law.